Sunday, October 7, 2012

September Show and Tell

Welcome to September's show and tell.  


This is Ingrid's pastel blue quilt.


Diane was made a healing heart quilt and she loves it!


Diane's jelly roll leftovers turned into this beautiful quilt.  I'm in love with those vines!


Here are a couple of community quilts Diane finished off.




Robyn's gorgeous kaleidoscope masterpiece. 


This quilt is titled "Black and Bright" and is the second prize in our annual raffle that we hold during our January exhibition.


Shirley made this from our fabric bingo squares from our August meeting (now that I'm posting September's show and tell I've realised I haven't done August, so I'll tell you about fabric bingo another day).  I think this is destined to be a community quilt.


This is another from Shirley - an absolutely lovely wall hanging.


Close-up!



September's meeting was all about fabric postcards.  We had the lovely Margaret teaching us how to put them together and we had a great selection from Gaylene and Robyn to peruse in show and tell for inspiration.






Oops!  This isn't a fabric postcard!  This is a little needle case - how gorgeous.


Here's what it opens out to.







And I'll leave you with a close up of the decorative stitching on the sashing of Ingrid's pastel blue quilt.  And thanks to Suz for this month's photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment