Wednesday, September 4, 2013

July Show and Tell

As I was on Holiday in July, I wasn't able to attend the club meeting.  Luckily Daryl had her camera and some photos were taken.  These following ones show a busy bunch as it was our Community Quilts Day where we all work on quilts to be donated into the community, often to Women's Refuge.





There was also time for some show and tell.  Because I wasn't there I'm guessing who's quilt is who's.  Some people were hiding!  Apologies if I get it wrong.


Diann's quilt.  And if I'm not mistaken, this was a row by row swap that we held a couple of years ago. Diann provided the fabric, we had a theme each month and a different person did each row.  I'm pretty sure that the fifth row down is the one I did.  Looks lovely all together!


I think this is Elaine peeking over the top of her attic window quilt.  Are those cats I see peering from the windows?


Sorry, can't tell who this is, but it's a lovely applique quilt.


Diann again.  I like the enlarged star.


Hmmmm, maybe Sue B?  I think I recognise the gloves! This is a very effective little wallhanging.


Nope, not sure who this is either, but it's nice to see a sampler type quilt.


Beatrice.  I think it's a sewing machine cover, what do you think?

See you again soon for August's photos.  I was there that meeting so I'm pretty sure I know who is who!

No comments:

Post a Comment